Peer reviewed journals
1. Agapaki, E., Brilakis, I. (2018) Prioritizing Object Types for Modelling Existing Industrial Facilities, Automation in Construction Journal, Vol. 93, 211-223, Elsevier.
2. Seylabi, E., Agapaki, E., Pitilakis, D., Brandenberg, S., Stewart, J., Taciroglu, E. (2018) Data Paper: Centrifuge Testing of Circular and Rectangular Embedded Structures with Base Excitations, Earthquake Spectra, EERI (accepted).
Agapaki, E., Nahangi, M. (2019) Chapter 3: ICV scene understanding and model generation, Infrastructure Computer Vision, Elsevier (under review).
1. Agapaki, E., Glyn-Davies, A., Mandoki, S. and Brilakis, I. (2019) CLOI: A Shape Classification Benchmark Dataset for Industrial Facilities, 2019 ASCE International Conference on Computing in Civil Engineering, Atlanta, 17-19 June 2019 (under review).
2. Agapaki, E., Brilakis, I. (2018) What objects are most important when modelling existing industrial facilities?, 17th International Conference on Computing in Civil and Building Engineering, Tampere, 5-7 June 2018.
3. Agapaki, E., Brilakis, I. (2018) State-of-practice on As-Is Modelling of Industrial Facilities, 25th International Workshop on Intelligent Computing in Engineering, Lausanne, 10-13 June 2018.
5. Agapaki, E., Brilakis, I. (2017) Prioritising Object Types of Industrial Facilities to reduce As-Is Modelling time, Association of Researchers in Construction Management (ARCOM), 33rd Annual Conference, Cambridge, U.K., 4-6 September 2017.
4. Agapaki, E., Karatzia, X., Mylonakis, G. (2018) Higher Order Winkler Solutions for Flexible Piles, 16th European Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Thessaloniki, 18-21 June 2018.
6. Brandenberg, S.J., Agapaki, E., Mylonakis, G., Stewart, J.P. (2017) Kinematic Framework for Evaluating Seismic Earth Pressures, 16th World Conference of Earthquake Engineering, Santiago Chile.
7. Agapaki, E., Esmaeilzadeh S.S., Brandenberg S.J., Stewart J.P., Taciroglu E., Pitilakis D. (2016) "Centrifuge modeling of culvert structures to evaluate seismic earth pressures arising from soil-structure interaction", 1st International Conference on Natural Hazards & Infrastructure, 28-30 June 2016, Chania, Greece.
8. Agapaki E., Mylonakis G. (2013), “Higher-Order Winkler Solutions for Flexible Piles and Walls”, 7th Hellenic Conference on Geotechnical Engineering Mechanics, Athens, Greece.
Agapaki, E. (2017). “As-Is Modelling of Industrial Facilities, First Year Report, University of Cambridge, 2017.
Seylabi, E., Zhang, W., Agapaki, E., Pitilakis, D., Brandenberg, S., Stewart, J., Taciroglu, E. (2017) Development of Validated Methods for soil-structure analysis of buried structures, Caltrans Final Report No. CA17-2754.
Nikolaou et al. (2014). "Reconnaissance Report on Geological, Seismological and Engineering Effects of the January 26 and February 3, 2014 Earthquakes in Cephalonia, Greece", GEER Report.
Agapaki, E. (2014). "Higher-order subgrade reaction models for piles and flexible walls", Diploma Thesis, University of Patras, Greece (in Greek with English Abstract)